Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How much does Black Rooster Chai cost?
A1: Retail price is 13.30 per 500ml bottle.
Wholesale price to distributors is available on request
Q2: Why would my customer choose Black Rooster Chai
A2: Caffeine free, no preservatives or additives, locally made, barista
quality, designed to complement coffee menu and enhance cafe brand.
Q3: How much does delivery to the distributor cost?
A3: Delivered free nationwide
Q4: Do you provide training material for our reps and baristas?
A4: Yes. We visit baristas nationwide but also have videos and Sales
Standard Operating Procedures and sales material to assist them in
understanding the product and its benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Caffeine free so is a great alternative to coffee or as a bedtime drink
- Preservative and additive free for a clean healthy beverage
- Locally made so you know you can trust the product
- Ideal for baking and marinades which makes it versatile for use in the kitchen
- Ideal for lattes, iced chai, smoothies, etc. to increase your product range
- Created by kiwi chefs for kiwi baristas
Nutritional Benefits of drinking Black Rooster Chai
- Spices packed into Black Rooster are full of antioxidants
- Antioxidants protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals play a role in Cancer, Heart Disease and other diseases
- Other nutritional benefits from the ingredients include:
- Boosts the immune system - Cardamon
- Powerful anti-inflammatory - Ginger, Cloves
- Improves circulation - Ginger
- Aids digestion - Ginger, Pepper
- Reduces blood sugar levels - Cinnamon
- Powerful anti-diabetic effect - Cinnamon
- Helps fight Flu and Common Cold - Ginger
- Alleviates nausea - Ginger
By far the best Chai latte concentrate on the market, beautiful fresh _avour & also a nutritionally clean product
Double Shot Espresso
Customer chai latte sales have doubled in the 12 months since we switched to Black Rooster, just by word of mouth.
Flying Fox Espresso
Our baristas love the product & the customer feedback is consistently of high praise. Our chefs also use Black Rooster as a base flavour for sweet muffins & cakes such as our chai spiced apple cake, so it has that versatility.