Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How much does Black Rooster Chai cost?
A1: $13.50 per 500Mil bottle (Wholesale price to Cafes)
Q2: How many portions are available in a bottle?
A2: 16 - 25 depending on preferred strength
Q3: Where is it made?
A3: Waiheke Island
Q4: How much sugar is in each portion?
A4: Less than a teaspoon per serving
Q5: How do I get it?
A5: Buy from us directly with free freight or through one of our local distributors
Features and Benefits
- Caffeine free so is a great alternative to coffee or as a bedtime drink
- Preservative and additive free for a clean healthy beverage
- Locally made so you know you can trust the product
- Ideal for baking and marinades which makes it versatile for use in the kitchen
- Ideal for lattes, iced chai, smoothies, etc. to increase your product range. Click here to view recipes.
- Created by kiwi chefs for kiwi baristas
Nutritional Benefits of drinking Black Rooster Chai
- Spices packed into Black Rooster are full of antioxidants
- Antioxidants protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals play a role in Cancer, Heart Disease and other diseases
- Other nutritional benefits from the ingredients include:
- Boosts the immune system - Cardamon
- Powerful anti-inflammatory - Ginger, Cloves
- Improves circulation - Ginger
- Aids digestion - Ginger, Pepper
- Reduces blood sugar levels - Cinnamon
- Powerful anti-diabetic effect - Cinnamon
- Helps fight Flu and Common Cold - Ginger
- Alleviates nausea - Ginger
By far the best Chai latte concentrate on the market, beautiful fresh _avour & also a nutritionally clean product
Double Shot Espresso
Customer chai latte sales have doubled in the 12 months since we switched to Black Rooster, just by word of mouth.
Flying Fox Espresso
Our baristas love the product & the customer feedback is consistently of high praise. Our chefs also use Black Rooster as a base flavour for sweet muffins & cakes such as our chai spiced apple cake, so it has that versatility.