Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How much does Black Rooster Chai cost?
A1: $13.30 per 500Mil bottle (Wholesale price to Cafes)
Q2: How many portions are available in a bottle?
A2: 16 - 25 depending on preferred strength
Q3: Where is it made?
A3: Waiheke Island
Q4: How much sugar is in each portion?
A4: Just over half a teaspoon per serving
Q5: How do I get it?
A5: Buy from us directly with free freight or through one of our local distributors
Features and Benefits
- Caffeine free so is a great alternative to coffee or as a bedtime drink
- Preservative and additive free for a clean healthy beverage
- Locally made so you know you can trust the product
- Ideal for baking and marinades which makes it versatile for use in the kitchen
- Ideal for lattes, iced chai, smoothies, etc. to increase your product range. Click here to view recipes.
- Created by kiwi chefs for kiwi baristas
Nutritional Benefits of drinking Black Rooster Chai
- Spices packed into Black Rooster are full of antioxidants
- Antioxidants protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals play a role in Cancer, Heart Disease and other diseases
- Other nutritional benefits from the ingredients include:
- Boosts the immune system - Cardamon
- Powerful anti-inflammatory - Ginger, Cloves
- Improves circulation - Ginger
- Aids digestion - Ginger, Pepper
- Reduces blood sugar levels - Cinnamon
- Powerful anti-diabetic effect - Cinnamon
- Helps fight Flu and Common Cold - Ginger
- Alleviates nausea - Ginger